Just like that, we’re back in action again! Week one against William & Mary went just about as everyone expected for the Hoos. Week two, however, gives us an Indiana team that impressed the entire college football country last week, giving Ohio State all it could handle in the first half, before ultimately running out of gas.
This week, Virginia quarterback Kurt Benkert assures us he’s going to take good care of the ball and continue to make smart, decisive plays while eliminating turnovers.
If you’re not at the game (or heck, even if you are), keep an eye out for the GAME THREAD that comes up about half an hour before game time. Buckle up, it’s another Saturday in the fall.
How to watch the Virginia Cavaliers vs. Indiana Hoosiers
Time: 3:30 p.m. ET
Location: Scott Stadium (Charlottesville, VA)
TV & Online Streaming: ESPNU and ACC Network Extra (ESPN3)
Radio: Virginia Sports Radio Network; Sirius 113 | XM 193
Latest Vegas Odds: Indiana is favored by 3.5 points.
Here are five links you need:
- Three key matchups on the defense, three key matchups on the offense. You’ll want to catch the big preview.
- Indiana Football is showing some major class this weekend — keep an eye out for the #HoosTogether stickers on their helmets.
- THE COLUMN is, as always, the most beautiful preview of the game. All your quick hits in one fell swoop.
- Other than key matchups, what are three things we’re keeping an eye on for continued improvement? This is for all of you from the upper deck.
- Lastly, in case you missed it, Craig Littlepage announced his retirement.