College Football— Circa Sports (@CircaSports) October 4, 2020
Week 6 Opening Lines pic.twitter.com/8rKCua1WsL
On the season, Virginia is 2-0 against the spread, covering -4.5 against Duke and +28 at Clemson. NC State is also 2-0 against the spread this season, covering the spread against Wake Forest and Pitt.
The Hoos trail all-time against the Wolfpack, 22-35-1. The two teams last played in 2018, a 21-35 road loss for Virginia in a game that was mostly met with a sputtering Cavalier offense. If Brennan Armstrong and company are able to put up the type of performance they did this past weekend against Clemson, look for Virginia to get out ahead early. By the way, Virginia has hit the over in both of its games so far this season.
Other notable ACC lines:
- Louisville Cardinals -5 at Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (55.5)
- Pittsburgh Panthers -4 at Boston College Eagles (44.5)
- Miami Hurricanes at Clemson Tigers -16 (60.5)
- Virginia Tech Hokies at North Carolina Tar Heels -7 (60.5)
- Florida State Seminoles at Notre Dame Fighting Irish -21 (54.5)
Virginia and NC State will kick off in Charlottesville on Saturday, October 10 at 12:00 noon on the ACC Network.