The Virginia Cavaliers finally got their second win of the season Saturday night against the No. 15 North Carolina Tar Heels, improving to 2-4 on the season. But against Las Vegas, the Hoos are 4-2 after covering the +7.5 spread to the Tar Heels.
This week, Virginia opens as a straight pick’em against the 2-5 Louisville Cardinals, who lost 42-35 to Virginia Tech on Saturday.
On the season, Virginia is 4-2 against the spread as follows:
- -4 vs. Duke (W)
- +27.5 at Clemson (W)
- -7 vs. NC State (L)
- +2.5 vs. Wake Forest (L)
- +13 at Miami (W)
- +7.5 vs. North Carolina (W)
Meanwhile, Louisville is 3-4 against the spread. They just missed covering this week, losing by seven when just a 5.5-point underdog.
All-time, Virginia is down on the series, 3-5, including 2-4 since the Cardinals joined the conference in 2014 and the two teams started playing annually. Virginia lost to Louisville last year, 21-28, on the road.
Other lines around the ACC:
- Miami Hurricanes (-9) at NC State Wolfpack
- North Carolina Tar Heels (-10) at Duke Blue Devils
- Liberty Flames at Virginia Tech Hokies (-19)
- Boston College Eagles (-14) at Syracuse Orange
- Pittsburgh Panthers at Florida State Seminoles (-1)
- Clemson Tigers (-5, even without Trevor Lawrence!) at Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Virginia and Louisville will kick off on Saturday, November 7 at 8:00 p.m. ET, once again on the ACC Network.