Vegas Odds: Virginia -3.5
Friday night lights and it’s finally GAME TIME! Charlottesville is treated to a rare Friday night showdown against an undefeated ACC team where the Hoos are favored by a field goal, which basically suggests that this is a tossup game where Virginia has the home field advantage.
Here are some highlights to this week’s coverage:
- The BIG PREVIEW - we break down everything you need to know about Wake Forest.
- We connected with our SB Nation counterparts over at Blogger So Dear to ask them all of our burning questions about the Deacs.
- There’s no reason not to consider Wake Forest as a real threat, per Bronco Mendenhall.
- You ever get tired of seeing Clemson atop our POWER RANKINGS each week?
- Virginia landed a pair of twin commitments out of Utah this week!
Leave your pre-, in-, and post-game thoughts here and Go Hoos!