Location: Charlottesville, VA
Date: February 11th, 2023
Time: 4:00 P.M. ET
Online Streaming: WATCHESPN
Betting line: UVA -6.0
Be sure to follow us on Twitter as we live tweet tonight’s game!
Streaking the Lawn — @STL_UVA
Zach Carey — @Zach_Carey_
Dan Siegel — @DanSiegelShow
Ryan Reese — @HoosOn_First
Ben Wieland — @BenWieland
Paul Guttman — @Tiki_UVA
Will Campbell — @WillC_45
Paul Wiley — @PaulWileyVA
Lastly, here are some of UVA’s media notes:
All-Time vs. Duke
• UVA meets Duke for the 177th meeting overall and 77th tilt in Charlottesville in a series that dates to 1910-11.
• UVA is 53-123 all-time vs. Duke, including a 35-41 home mark.
• UVA is 2-3 in its last five games vs. Duke and 3-7 in its last 10.
• Six of the last seven meetings have been decided by four points or less.
• Head coach Tony Bennett is 5-13 all-time against Duke at UVA.
Last Time vs. The Blue Devils
• Kihei Clark scored a career-high 25 points, but No. 7 Duke edged Virginia 65-61 in ACC action on Wednesday, Feb. 23 at John Paul Jones Arena.
• Jeremy Roach scored 15 points off the bench for the Blue Devils and A.J. Griffin added 13.
• Jayden Gardner tallied 16 points and Reece Beekman chipped in 11 points, seven rebounds and five assists for the Cavaliers.
• Duke outrebounded UVA 33-31 and owned a 28-20 advantage in the paint.
• Shooting guard Armaan Franklin (26, 25, 21, 20, 20) leads Virginia with five 20-point games, while Jayden Gardner (26, 20), Kihei Clark (20) and Ben Vander Plas (20) have also registered 20-point efforts.
• Franklin has led UVA in scoring in eight contests this season and reached 1,000 career points vs. Boston College.
• Franklin registered his first career double-double with 25 points and career-best 10 rebounds at Wake Forest.
• Gardner has a pair of double-doubles (12 points, 11 rebounds at Michigan and 20 points and 10 rebounds at Virginia Tech).
• Gardner scored his 2,000th point vs. NC Central and snared his 1,000th career rebound vs. Syracuse on Jan. 3.
• Gardner has registered double figures in scoring in five of the last six games.
• Isaac McKneely matched a career high with four 3-pointers vs. Syracuse and has made at least one 3-pointer in 18 games.
• McKneely has a scored six or more points in each of the past six games and is shooting 56.8 percent (25 of 44) from 3-point range during his 11-game 3-pointer streak.
• Reece Beekman is averaging 15 points, 4.5 assists and 3.5 rebounds in his last two games.
• Beekman is shooting career bests from 3-point range (43.1%) and charity stripe (82.3%).
• Ryan Dunn has registered four games with three blocks.