Location: Charlottesville, VA
Date: October 23, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. ET
Channel: ACC Network
Online Streaming: ESPN+
Vegas Odds: Virginia -6.5
Coming off three straight wins, the Hoos are home in Scott Stadium for the second week in a row, this time looking for bowl game eligibility. Here are some fun facts from today’s media guide:
- Virginia is seeking its fourth-straight win and is one of 24 teams in the country that have a current win streak of three or more games.
- UVA has won three-straight ACC games, the third consecutive season UVA has strung together three-straight ACC wins. The last time the Cavaliers won four-straight ACC games in the same season was 2011.
- Dating back to Oct. 31 last season, Virginia has won nine of its last 12 games, tied with Wake Forest and NC State for the best mark in the ACC. UVA is one of 22 teams in the nation with nine or more wins in the last 12 games.
- Since 2017, Virginia is 24-6 at home. The Cavaliers are 15-2 at Scott Stadium since 2019.
- Under Bronco Mendenhall, the Cavaliers are 8-2 at home in night games.
- Virginia lost its first night game at home since 2017 earlier this season against Wake Forest. It snapped an eight-game win streak at home in night games.
- UVA comes into the contest with the most passing yards (2,841) in the country and with 3,683 yards of total offense, the second most in college football.
- The BIG PREVIEW is here with everything you need.
- We did a Q&A with the SBN Georgia Tech site.
- Wake Forest still atop the STL RANKINGS.
- UVA running backs are coming in strong!
- Podcast STILL HERE.
Kickoff is at 7:30 — leave your pre-, in-, and post-game thoughts here!