After ten games into the season, the Virginia Cavaliers are #1 in KenPom offensive ratings. Below is some interesting stats on how the offensive success is reflected on UVA's individual players:
- Malcolm Brogdon is averaging 17.2 points per game, the most for a Hoo player since Mike Scott in 2012.
- Anthony Gill is averaging 14 points and 6 rebounds per game, the first Cavalier to do that since Mike Scott as well in 2012.
- London Perrantes is averaging 11 points and 5 assists per game, the first to do that since Sean Singletary in 2008.
- Perrantes and Brogdon are both averaging 2 made 3 pointers a game, the first Virginia duo to do that since Todd Billet and Devin Smith in 2003.
- Malcolm Brogdon is the only player in the country to average 17 points, 4 rebounds, 3 assists, and less than 1.5 turnovers a game.
- Brogdon and Gill are rated #3 and #4 in Ken Pomeroy's player of the year rankings.
- Perrantes is shooting .567 from 3 point range (17/30), which ranks 10th in the country among those with at least 25 attempts.
Hopefully these Hoo's stars can keep up the impressive numbers tonight throughout the season.