Last month, we announced the return of the Pack Line Pledge. Now in its fifth season, we’ve already raised well over $27,500 for the One Love Foundation in just four years, which is a real testament not only to your generosity, but to the Virginia Cavaliers’ truly impressive defense.
We want to raise more.
You can read more about the Pack Line Pledge here, although those of you who have been around for a few years now are well aware of what we’re doing over here now.
The men’s basketball program tips off on Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. against Towson. If history holds true, the Hoos stand a pretty good chance at notching their first Pack Line Pledge game of the season.
We’re giving away a pair of lower-level tickets to Sunday’s game against George Washington!
Here’s how it works:
- Pledge to donate in accordance with the Pack Line Pledge.
- If the Hoos hold Towson to under 55 points, make your pledge.
- Do both of the above by Thursday 5:00 p.m., and you’ll be entered in for a drawing to win a pair of lower-level tickets against GW on Sunday!
- No purchase necessary — email Brian for an entry without donation.
- Be sure to read these terms and conditions.
You can make your Pack Line Pledge by filling out this Google Form here or below.
Good luck, and Go Hoos!
Oh and by the way, after you’re done making your pledge here, jump over to the One Love Foundation to pledge to #LoveBetter!