How to watch the No. 4 Virginia Cavaliers (7-0) vs. Morgan State Bears (2-4)
Leave your pre-, in-, and post-game thoughts here! In the meantime, here are some UVA-provided facts:
- Virginia meets Morgan State for the fourth time in series history.
- The Cavaliers extended their nation-leading November winning streak to 25 games with an ACC/B1G Challenge win at No. 24 Maryland on Nov. 28.
- UVA has started 7-0 for the third straight season and is 121-35 (.776) in non-conference action under Tony Bennett.
- Bennett is five wins shy of 300 career wins.
Last Time Out
- Kyle Guy had a game-high 18 points to lead No. 4 Virginia to a 76-71 win at No. 24 Maryland in an ACC/B1G Challenge game on Nov. 28.
- Ty Jerome added 17 points and De’Andre Hunter chipped in 15 points, five rebounds and four assists.
- Jack Salt had a career-high 12 points and season-high seven rebounds.
- Guy sank a season-high five 3-pointers as UVA built a 39-30 halftime lead.
- UVA built a 17-point lead, but Maryland sliced the margin down to four before a Jerome 3-pointer with 2:50 left halted the comeback.
- The Cavaliers sank 10 of 22 3-pointers and tied a school record with two turnovers.
- UVA has a five-game winning streak in the ACC/B1G Challenge and is 13-6 overall in the Challenge.
All-Time vs. Morgan State
- UVA sports a 3-0 all-time mark, including a 3-0 mark in Charlottesville, against Morgan State in the series that dates back to 2006-07.
- The Cavaliers defeated the Bears 85-66 at University Hall on Nov. 19, 2006.
- UVA posted a 75-57 win over Morgan State at John Paul Jones Arena in the last meeting between the teams on Dec. 19, 2012.
- The Cavaliers defeated the Bears 86-48 in season-opening action in the 2015-16 season.
- UVA has averaged 82 points vs. Morgan State, while limiting the Bears to 57 points per game for a 25-point margin of victory in the series.
Last Time vs. the Bears
- Mike Tobey had a game-high 15 points as then-No. 6 Virginia rolled to an 86-48 win over Morgan State in season-opening action on Friday, Nov. 13, 2015.
- Devon Hall added 13 points and Darius Thompson chipped in 12 points, six rebounds, four assists and three steals for UVA.
- Virginia out-rebounded Morgan State 50-21 and limited the Bears to 34 percent (17-50) shooting from the field.
- The Cavaliers had 50 rebounds for the first time since Jan. 15, 2009 vs. North Carolina.