How to watch the No. 4 Virginia Cavaliers (8-0) vs. Virginia Commonwealth Rams (7-2)
Time: 1:30 p.m. ET
Location: Charlottesville, VA
TV & Online Streaming: Regional Sports Networks / WatchESPN.com
Radio: Virginia Sports Radio Network
Latest Sportsbook Odds: Virginia is favored by 15 points.
Leave your pre-, in-, and post-game thoughts here! In the meantime, here are some UVA-provided facts:
- Virginia meets VCU for the 15th time in series history.
- UVA has started 8-0 for the second straight season and is 122-35 (.777) in non-conference action, including a 69-6 mark in non-league play at John Paul Jones Arena, under Tony Bennett.
- Bennett is four wins shy of 300 career wins.
All-Time vs. VCU
- UVA sports a 12-2 all-time mark against VCU in a series that dates back to 1976-77.
- The Cavaliers are 5-1 vs. the Rams in Charlottesville, including a 59-56 loss in the last meeting at JPJ in 2013.
- UVA has a two-game winning streak against VCU and has won six of the last seven meetings.
- UVA head coach Tony Bennett is 2-1 all-time vs. the Rams.
Last Time vs. the Rams
- Kyle Guy scored a career-high 29 points to lift Virginia to a 76-67 win at VCU on Friday, Nov. 17.
- Guy drilled 11 of 20 shots, including five 3-pointers, and added a career-high four steals in UVA’s second straight win against VCU.
- Ty Jerome added 13 points and seven assists.
- Isaac Vann led three VCU players in double figures with 19 points.
- UVA shot 50.8 percent (31-of-61) from the floor and 43.5 percent (10-23) from 3-point range.
- Isaiah Wilkins chipped in eight points, eight rebounds, two assists, one steal and took three charges.
- The Cavaliers committed a season-low five turnovers and had 18 fast break points.
- UVA added 16 points off 12 VCU turnovers.
- VCU outrebounded UVA 36-26.